Jack Becker started Jack Becker Distributors in 1956 after being a World War II fighter pilot and then working for Kendall Motor Oil as a territory manager. He was offered the Kendall distributorship in Jacksonville, Florida and the company is now one of the largest multi-brand lubricant distributors in Florida.
Duane Rowland, the current Owner and Chairman began working for Jack in 1979 as a Sales Representative. With the common principles of honesty, integrity and service that made Jack Becker a success, the company continues to grow under his leadership. At Jack Becker Distributors we dedicate ourselves to being more than a supplier.
We want to help our customers succeed by providing unsurpassed service and expertise in the field of lubricants.
At Jack Becker Distributors, Inc. we believe:
- In treating our customers, employees and suppliers with respect.
- In giving our employees the tools and training they need to excel.
- In keeping our delivery equipment and warehouse facilities modern and clean.
- In giving back to the community that provides for our success.
- In preserving the environment for future generations.