We are making a significant change to our field sales and technical support structure for aviation related business. This shift reinforces our commitment to you, our valued customer.
Effective immediately, our Director of Marketing, Jim Gamble, will be assuming day-to-day management of aviation related business in South Georgia and North Florida. Flight Based Operations, Maintenance and Repair Organizations, Flight School Training Centers, Industrial Gas Turbine Operators and Airboat Sales/Repair Facilities are now his personal responsibility.
Here’s why we chose Jim to lead this important, and very specific, product segment …
- Lifetime aviation background. Son of US Navy Aviation Structural Mechanic.
- Over three decades of lubricant industry experience.
- Personal relationships with AeroShell and Phillips 66 lubrication engineers.
- Technically qualified across product lines – piston and turbine driven aircraft.
- Current AeroShell National Sales Conference Champion.
- Multi-year veteran of EAA Shows – Lakeland Sun-N-Fun and Oshkosh AirVenture.
Please feel free to reach out to Jim when you need product pricing, technical support, literature or material safety data sheets. Direct contact information is listed below for your reference: